Triumph has just officially launched the Street Scrambler version 2022 with many notable changes, from the engine, to the design, and added a completely new version with limited production.
Regarding the engine, Triumph Street Scrambler 2022 is still equipped with a 2-cylinder in-line, SOHC, 899cc engine.
This machine produces a maximum capacity of 64 horsepower at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque of 80Nm at 3,250 rpm.
This new High Torque Bonneville engine meets the extremely stringent Euro 5 emission standards.
Therefore, its maximum power has decreased by 1 horsepower compared to the previous generation, but it comes at 250 rpm earlier. Although unchanged, the maximum torque comes at a later engine rpm than 50 rpm.
These are also quite understandable, in order to achieve Euro 5 emission standards, manufacturers must sacrifice a few small specifications.
- In terms of design, the Triumph Street Scrambler 2022 also has minor changes to differentiate it from previous versions, such as:
- Scratched aluminum side sills
- Heel protection
- Scratched aluminum lamp bowl
- New style saddle cover with Triumph logo
- New design suction port
Specifically, the 2022 Triumph Street Scrambler also has 1 more limited edition of 775 units in the dusty desert sand paint, while adding more off-road styling details.
- The front mini fender is arranged higher
- Capture the machine block with scratched aluminum
- Mesh headlights
- Rubber knee pads on the fuel tank
The 2022 Triumph Street Scrambler will be available from dealers in July 2021 with an official selling price starting at $ 11,000