To meet the demand for people who want to have a go in the street scrambler, Ducati has decided to launch the 400cc version and called Scrambler Sixty2. Basically Sixty2 no different than 800cc Scrambler in design, it only uses smaller motors only.
Ducati to name this car as Scrambler Sixty2 to recall 1962 as Scrambler launch vehicles. Ducati wanted to create a new form, but still subtle Scrambler the classic style of the old days.
Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 equipped L-Twin engine block, Desmodromic, 2-cylinder, 399cc capacity, electronic fuel injection, air-cooled, for a maximum capacity of 41 hp at 8,750 rev / min and the tissues glaze 34.3 Nm maximum torsion cycles / min. This engine comes with a 6-speed gearbox with a wet clutch, MD.
Scrambler front Sixty2 Showa shock absorbers are equipped with telescopic 43mm diameter and 150mm journey. Front brake discs 320 mm in diameter is equipped with standard ABS. Cake front wheels slightly larger in size 18 “, accompanied 110/80 tires.
Rear mounted sprung shocks of Kayaba single office, car lopsided to the left, 150 mm and itinerary can be adjusted. Rear brake discs 245 mm in size and use single piston, with ABS. Smaller rear wheel rim size front 17 “, accompanied 160/60 Pirelli tires.
Scrambler’s gas tank design Sixty2 also large and contains 14 liters of petrol. On average gasoline hips simple stamps with 4 stars, this is a point to distinguish between Sixty2 and 800cc Scrambler.
The skeleton of the Scrambler is also Sixty2 tubular steel Trellis frame, the same as on the 800cc. The engine stands out attractive.
Ducati Scrambler seat height is 790mm and can Sixty2 lowered to 770 mm. With a dry weight of 167 kg respectively with no higher yen, the Scrambler Sixty2 not make it difficult for those with a moderate height. Its about 1.67 m tall against the foot can still comfortable to sit in the car. Thus, when the driver is also more confident.
Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 3 colors are black, blue and orange. Price at Vietnam market was then more than 270 million, about 40 million lower compared to the 800cc Scrambler Icon. Obviously the price of Sixty2 slightly higher, if it fell a little more reasonable.
Specifications Sixty2 Scrambler Ducati 2016:
- Engine: 399 cc, 2-cylinder L-Twin, Desmodromic, 2 valves / cylinder
- Diameter x Stroke: 72 mm x 49 mm
- Compression ratio: 10.7: 1
- Maximum capacity: 41 rpm [email protected]
- Maximum torque: 34.3 rpm [email protected]
- Fuel injection system: Electronics
- Cooling system: Air
- Transmission: 6-speed taper sleeve
- System Clutch: Wet, multi-disc
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2,150 x 860 x 1,165 (mm)
- Wheelbase: 1,460 mm
- Seat height: 790 mm (770 mm low)
- The front suspension: Showa 43 mm telescopic journey 150 mm
- Suspension follows: Kayaba, sprung single cylinder, adjustable, cruise 150 mm
- Brakes front: 320 mm 2-piston single, standard ABS
- Rear brake: 245 mm 1 piston single, standard ABS
- Wheels: Previous 110 / 80-18, after the 160 / 60-17, Pirelli MT 60 RS
- Dry weight: 167 kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 14 liters